A video helps you communicate with your supporters and can drastically improve your success rate. It can be as simple as recording yourself with a camera phone.
Here's how to upload a video to your fundraiser using YouTube:
- Log into your dashboard by clicking "Log In" on the home page (YouCaring.com).
- Click “My Account” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “View My Profile” to view the list of fundraisers on your account.
- Click "Manage Fundraiser" on the fundraiser you'd like to edit.
- Select the "Add Photos and Videos" tab located on the left side of your screen.
- Click the "Upload Photos and Videos" button.
- Click on the "YouTube'" tab on the left side of the pop-up box.
- Paste the YouTube link and click the "Upload" button.
Here's how to find the link for your YouTube video:
- Click the "Share" button directly located under the desired video.
- Copy the "Share" link to your fundraiser.