If you select WePay as the donation processor on your fundraiser, you will have the option to receive your donations by check, rather than linking to a bank account.
When you receive your first donation through WePay, you will receive a confirmation email. Once you have confirmed your account, you'll be taken to your WePay homepage. From there, you can follow these steps to request a check from WePay:
- Log into your WePay account at https://www.wepay.com/login.
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the correct fundraiser.
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- Go to the "Settlement Banks" tab.
- Select the "Setup recurring withdrawal by check" option.
- Fill in the necessary information and click "Save".
If you select PayPal as the donation processor on your fundraiser, you also have the option to receive your donations by check.
Please follow these steps to request a check withdrawal from PayPal:
- Log into your PayPal account at https://www.paypal.com/us/home.
- Click on "Withdraw Money" under your balance.
- Select "Request a Check."
Customers in the U.S. should receive their checks within 1-2 weeks and those outside of the U.S. should receive their checks within 6 weeks.
Please note that PayPal applies an additional $1.50 USD fee for each check.