If you created a YouCaring fundraiser and you're having trouble logging into your account, you should first try to reset your password. Here's how to reset your YouCaring password:
1. Go to YouCaring.com and click "Log In" in the top right corner of your screen.
2. Click on "Forgot Password?".
3. Enter the email address on your YouCaring account on the next page.
4. After you enter your email address, you'll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions on how to reset your password.
If you are having trouble remembering the email address you registered with, or if you receive an warning message that there are no accounts associated with that email address, please email us at email@example.com. Please make sure to include as many details as possible to help us to locate your account. This includes:
- Your name
- The name and category of your fundraiser
- A link to your fundraiser
- Any email addresses you may have registered with