Yes, you can opt to make your fundraiser private during the creation process or at any time throughout the duration of your fundraiser; this will prevent your fundraiser from being searchable on YouCaring as well as outside search engines.
Here’s how to make your fundraiser private:
- Log into your dashboard by clicking "Log In" on the home page (YouCaring.com).
- Click “My Account” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “View My Profile” to view the list of fundraisers on your account.
- Click "Manage Fundraiser" on the fundraiser you'd like to edit.
- Select the "Edit Fundraiser" tab located on the left side of your screen.
- Click “Fundraiser Settings” in the top right corner of your screen.
- Uncheck the “Make Fundraiser Public” box.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
Please keep in mind that anyone who has your direct YouCaring link will still be able to access your fundraiser, so we do not have any way to keep your fundraiser completely private.