If someone has collected funds on your behalf and they’ve transferred their WePay account to you, you’ll receive a "Reset Password" email from WePay that will allow you to set a password and gain access to the account.
Once you've logged in, you'll need to verify your personal information and add your bank account.
Please follow these steps to add banking information to your WePay account:
- Login to WePay at https://www.wepay.com.
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the correct fundraiser.
- Click on the 'Settings' tab.
- Go to the 'Settlement Banks' tab.
- Enter your bank account/routing number (or request a check) and specify how often you'd like us to send you your money.
- Click 'Add Bank' to save.