You can now share your fundraiser directly from your "Share Fundraiser" tab.
Please follow these steps to share your fundraiser on Twitter:
1. Log into your dashboard by clicking 'Log in' on the home page (YouCaring.com)
2. Click 'My Account' in the top right corner of the screen to view the list of
fundraisers on your account.
3. Click on 'Manage Fundraiser' next to the fundraiser you would like to edit.
4. Click on the ‘Share Fundraiser’ tab.
5. Click ‘Tweet Your Fundraiser’ tab.
6. Select the purple ‘Tweet Your Fundraiser’ button.
7. Create a status update with a sentence about your fundraiser and add your
8. Click 'Tweet'.
When Posting on Twitter you should:
- Write a few short tweets about your campaign. Include a relevant hashtag and abbreviate the URL link to your campaign page. You can visit this Twitter page for tips on creating tweets, links and more.
- Post tweets at various times of the week. Check which ones get responses or retweets, and apply your learnings to your next round of tweets.
- Keep the total message under 140 characters (including spaces!) so that it’s quick and easy for others to retweet your entire message.