Please follow these steps to share your fundraiser by Twitter:
- Log into your dashboard by clicking "Log In" on the home page (YouCaring.com).
- Click “My Account” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “View My Profile” to view the list of fundraisers on your account.
- Click "Manage Fundraiser" on the fundraiser you'd like to edit.
- Click the Twitter icon toward the bottom-left of your dashboard.
7. In the window that pops up, edit the text of your Tweet and add your personalized hashtag. Then enter your Twitter username and password, and click "Log In and Tweet"
When Posting on Twitter you should:
- Write a few short tweets about your campaign. Include a relevant hashtag and abbreviate the URL link to your campaign page. You can visit this Twitter page for tips on creating tweets, links and more.
- Post tweets at various times of the week. Check which ones get responses or retweets, and apply your learnings to your next round of tweets.
- Keep the total message under 140 characters (including spaces!) so that it’s quick and easy for others to retweet your entire message.