After your fundraiser was created, you should have received a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't already started setting up your WePay account, please click the 'Confirm' button in that email from WePay, which will prompt you to set a WePay password and log in.
Then, please follow the steps below to verify your personal information and set up automatic withdrawals of the money you've raised.
- Log into your WePay account here: https://www.wepay.com/login. (Or use this link first if you need to request a new password: https://www.wepay.com/register/recover.)
- Click on your name in the top right corner of the screen, and select the correct YouCaring fundraiser from the drop-down menu.
- Click the 'Settings' tab on the left menu and then the 'Alerts' tab on the right.
- Click the link to 'Update your personal information.'
- On the next page, please provide your personal information.
- From the Alerts tab again, click 'Update your bank account information.'
- You'll have the option to start automatically withdrawals to your bank account on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Or you can request a check through the mail on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Save, and you're done! You'll receive an email from email@example.com every time a withdrawals starts.