After your fundraiser was created, you should have received a confirmation email from email@example.com. If you haven't already, to verify your email address and begin setting up your account, click the "Confirm" link in that email from WePay.
Next, follow the steps below to provide your personal information, link a bank account to your fundraiser, and set up automatic deposits of the donations you receive.
- Log into your WePay account here: https://www.wepay.com/session/login.
- Click the "Settings" tab on the left menu and then select the "Alerts" tab on the right. From there, click the "Update your personal information".
- On the next page, please provide your personal information.
- Next, click the "Update your bank account information" link to let WePay now how you'd like the donations sent to you.
- When you click this link, you'll have the option to have WePay automatically deposit the donations you receive into your bank account on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Or, you can request to have the donations sent to you by check on a weekly or monthly basis.
- You're done! Every time WePay initiates a deposit, you should receive an email confirmation of that deposit.
Note: If you would like to check on a status of a withdrawal you made, please contact WePay support directly using this link: https://support.wepay.com/hc/en-us/requests/new