To add photos to your fundraiser, you can choose to upload them from your computer or directly from your Facebook gallery. You can add up to six images at a time to your fundraiser's gallery for a total of 24 photos.
Here's how to add a picture to your fundraiser:
- Log into your dashboard by clicking "Log In" on the home page (YouCaring.com).
- Click “My Account” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “View My Profile” to view the list of fundraisers on your account.
- Click "Manage Fundraiser" on the fundraiser you'd like to edit.
- Select the "Add Photos and Videos" tab located on the left side of your screen.
- Click "Upload Photos and Videos" and select your desired picture(s).
- Click "Upload" to save.
Please make sure that your pictures are saved as .jpeg files and that each file is smaller than 6MB. For your reference, the main image displays at 810px by 648px.