Active YouCaring fundraisers will be searchable at YouCaring.com if they're set to public.
You can review whether your fundraiser is public and active by following these steps:
- Log into your dashboard by clicking "Log In" on the home page (YouCaring.com)
- Click “My Account” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “View My Profile” to view the list of fundraisers on your account.
- Click "Manage Fundraiser" on the fundraiser you'd like to edit.
- Select the "Edit Fundraiser" tab located on the left side of your screen.
- Click “Fundraiser Settings” in the top right corner.
- Verify that "Make my fundraiser public" is checked and the "Deactivate this fundraiser" is not checked.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
The best way to direct donors to your fundraiser will be to provide them with a direct link via email, or on your social networks such as Facebook and Twitter.
Please also note that it can take up to an hour for our search results to refresh after you have created your fundraiser.