A video helps you communicate with your supporters and can drastically improve your success rate. Adding a video to your fundraiser is a great way to connect more deeply with your viewers and drive more traction on your fundraiser page.
For your convenience, we've now made a way for you to upload videos directly from your Facebook gallery.
To upload a video from your Facebook, please follow these steps:
- Log into your dashboard by clicking 'Log in' on the home page (YouCaring.com).
- Click 'My Account' in the top right corner of the screen to view the list of fundraisers on your account.
- Click on "Manage Fundraiser" next to the fundraiser you would like to edit.
- Click on the “Photos and Videos” tab.
- Click "Facebook Videos" and select the desired video(s).
- Once selected, click "Upload".
Please note that only videos you set to "Public" on Facebook can be used.
To make your Facebook video "Public", please do the following:
1. Click the "Edit" button on your Facebook video.
2. Make sure the audience is set to "Public".